Monday, April 20, 2009

Say What??

I'm having knee surgery today.....PRAY FOR ME!!!

9 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

What? What happened? Good luck, you are in my prayers!

Mandi said...

I want to bring you a fabulous meal but I'm a horrible cook. Good thing I know a guy who makes great Mexican!

Good luck. Be strong. Nevermind, be a baby and let people take care of you while you can!

Topham Family said...

Good luck Amy!!! :)

Natalie said...

awe bummer! Good luck and hope you recover fast.

Anonymous said...

I had knee surgery a couple of years ago. Not fun! Good Luck though! Hope everything goes well!

Kelly Robinson said...

Out of all my surgeries knee was the easiest to come back from. I hope you are doing well.

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I hope everything went ok with all of that. Hope you recover well.

l.g. mcfifi said...

I missed you on thursday! Jeez how many books do you read?- Call me if you need something while Mat is gone, you can come over if you want to

Whittergirl said...

How did the surgery go??? You can borrow season 4 any time you want! If you want it while your out with the recovery just give me a way to get it to you and I can! Sorry it took so long to get back to you! I hope all is well!