Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Taylor's Have a New Addition











This morning I got an email from Mat, who was at work, with a link to an add on KSL he thought I might like. Thinking perhaps this was something cool for Mothers Day I clicked on the link. Well as you can see this something was not for me at all. Meet Duke the newest addition to our family. He is making himself right at home. Duke ate all of Jazz's food (much to Jazz's dismay), jumped right up into the slide with Riley and peed on all parts of our yard within a matter of minutes. Mat bought him from a family in Ogden who were looking for a good home for him. Well I think he found one. Some of you know we had a Wire Hair who died a few years ago and Mat has wanted another one ever since. I have three words for him...Happy Fathers Day !!!

5 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

So since you changed holidays with him what are you getting in June? HEHE

l.g. mcfifi said...

here ya go ames- happy mothers day- here is a dog! I can't wait to meet DUKE-

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

He is so cute. Congrats.

Kimbra said...

Wow! Haven't seen you in such a long time and it's a shocker how big your son is! I kind of forgot he was Sadie's age! Your new dog looks like a sweetie and I bet he'll be so much fun!

Kelly Robinson said...

For that picture of Heidi look at my facebook account in my photo's