Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WHAT???

We just wanted to share our exciting news. We were going to wait until after my first DR appointment, but I guess good new travels fast. I am Pregnant and due November 22. We have been trying for quite some time now, and it is amazing to see how God has been working in my life since I got let go at the bank. Something that seemed like the end of the world has brought our family a plethora of blessings. Gods will for me is Perfect Happiness and I am seeing it more and more every day!!

Love you all
Ames

11 comments:

St. Provo Girl said...

Yay!!!!!! I am so excited for your family :)Wonderful news. So thrilled to have babies together. We can cry together in July when we are pregnant and the heat is unbearable.

Natalie said...

Yay! That is awesome news. I pray all goes well. Sometimes it's just to hard to keep such exciting news a secret :)

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

That is so great! It's funny--I saw that you had a new post and instantly I thought, "she's pregnant." And then I looked, and I was right! How did I guess that!? I did that with someone else this week too...weird. Anyway, I am super excited for you! love ya!

Amy said...

Shan we can get out the kiddie pool and sit in it while the other kids watch

l.g. mcfifi said...

congratulations to you, Mat and Ry-couldn't be happier for you- love the Fife's

TJ and Whitnee said...

Congratulations Amy! That is so exciting! I bet your little boy is so excited to be a big brother!

Lindsay Smith said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations. That is so exciting! Yay!!!

Topham Family said...

YAY!!! Congrats...that is so exciting!

Jstar said...

Wahoo - congratulations Taylors!

Smith Fam said...

Congrats Mat & Amy! That's super news!
~Rich & Karen

Lynsee said...

Amy! Congrats! That is so exciting!