Tuesday, October 26, 2010

20 days and counting!











To say we are on the countdown is an understatement. We have made a chain that we take a link off every night before bed to give Riley and idea of how close we really are to Raegan getting here. I have my nesting list that I happily cross a few items off each day. The Nursery is all but complete, and my Braxton Hicks contractions (which I did not have with Riley) send me into fits of pain at least 12 times a day. This kiddo can't get here soon enough, but for the sake of my planned baby sitters and Mat's time off I will consent to hoping she holds out for November 15th.
We haven't had any family pictures taken for a long time. Here are some recent ones so we can remember this special time as a family of three, patiently waiting for our fourth (and final) to arrive. Enjoy

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Love these! I can't believe how close you are. Yay! So exciting.

Kelly Robinson said...

These are so cute Amy.

Jstar said...

These photos are so adorable! What great memories to preserve. And congrats on being so close!!!

l.g. mcfifi said...

I love your family of 3, can't wait for 4

Whittergirl said...

Amy! I'm so excited for you! You make a beautiful pregnant woman! I love your pictures!!

Topham Family said...

Oh so cute!!! You look amazing!

Jessie said...

I LOVE all these pictures. You look so good! You have such a cute family. I can't wait to meet Raegan!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

Riley is seriously the cutest little guy EVER!! I love the pictures! So excited to see that little girl!!