I am pretty sure Shannon and I are destined to be not only fab friends, but in-laws as well. These two little cuties had their first meeting earlier this week. I could eat both of them right up.....no really I could. Raegan slept through all of the meeting, and Fisch was happily awake and enjoying being the star of the party. Cutest Kids Ever!!! I think so, and I am always right. Just ask me.
3 days ago





3 comments:
umm im pretty sure max is going to be PISSED when he sees this. He was all about Raegan. Won't shut up about her infact. Guess I'll have to break it to him lightly. Fisch looks like a good guy though.
Amandah- I love you! And Raegan is thrilled to already have two awesome, handsome men after her. She is pretty much the luckiest girl ever.
Then, we would actually be related!!
Post a Comment