

Any one who knows me, knows I love ducks. If I could have a pond of
ducks in my backyard I would. Lucky for me Riley also loves ducks. We drive past them most days and he talks to them, and sings a duck song (which is quite cute I might add). We asked Riley if he wanted to go feed the ducks and he said yes he would like to feed them a snamich (this is Riley's word for sandwich). The ducks swarmed to us before we even had Riley out of his car seat. There were a few geese among the ducks and they were brave enough to take the bread right out of our hands. They were as tall as Riley, and luckily friendly.
Riley was most content with taking an entire piece of bread and chucking it in the water and watching the ducks fight over it. He also like running towards the ducks and scaring them back in the water. He would laugh and say "Silly ducks, silly gooses." He probably would have jumped in the pond with the ducks if we would have let him. Luckily daddy saved the day and kept Prince Riley out of the water
All in all it was a fun afternoon, until we ran out of bread that is....but I'll save the tales of woe for another day
3 days ago





7 comments:
Okay, you have to bring him over to the Provo branch. Across the street there is a little pond and we just started seeing like 10 new baby ducklings. They are the funniest little things to watch! We aren't aloud to feed them though because they tend to swarm the drive up lanes, lol!
Cori is right, they are funny. They get lost alot in the storm drains though.
I am glad the geese were nice. My uncle has some and they are the meanest things I've ever seen!!!
http://lynseenorth.blogspot.com/
Here is my address for you!
To cute. We have pictures from that exact same spot from just a few weeks ago.
Nate and I took Cass to feed the ducks a while back and I was telling Nate how you and Mat would always go feed the ducks-where is that spot? It looks like a good one
He is such a doll. I wished you lived closer...I could babysit him just like I did for you and Justin when you were his age. Love you all lots!
How did you get all of our blogs? That is so cool and I am so happy that you found all of us. It really is the best way to keep in touch. Hope things are going well and I will check up on ya often
Post a Comment