So can I just say how freaking happy I am that David Cook won American Idol. He has been one of my favorite contestants from the start. Mat made fun of me for two hours while I was busy dialing his number to cast as many votes as possible on Tuesday night. It's about time a rocker won and this was just the guy to do it!!! Way to go David Cook and way to go America for FINALLY getting it right.
3 days ago





6 comments:
He was my favorite too!!!!
He is a really great performer! Rock on
I liked David Cook and I am glad that he won, but I do feel bad for David A, I thought he was good too!
Their email address is mnorth@infowest.com She just barely put her blog on private today and I am sure she just didn't have your email. Let her know and she will be more than happy to put you on the list.
David Cook was great, and I'm sure he'll be good and rich and happy.
And thank goodness he decided to switch up the combover!
Yeah... David C. rocked it. :) I love American Idol. It's the bomb.
Post a Comment