Well its been quite the week and I just wanted to share with you my top 5 list of things that must go.
#5-The medication I picked up at the pharmacy today that had warnings that I should not only stay out of the sun, but avoid taking antacids 6 hours before or two hours after taking, and to be aware that if I wear soft contacts (which I do not) that they will most likely alter in color. And also my urine will be flaming orange. And Yes I actually have the privilege of swallowing these babies for the next 5 days.
#4- The van in Allen's parking lot that was left running with a sleeping baby inside that could not have been more than a year old. Come on people!! I know we live in Happy Valley but give me a break
#3- The strange lady I have seen at Charlies just about every day this month who is in a wheelchair and smoking three cigarettes at the same time. All I can figure is that they must be really good, or she is trying to kill herself three times as fast.
#2- The Wonder Pets. Riley has found this new show that he likes and I want to bang my head against the wall every time he says he wants to watch it. And not only does he want to watch it but he wants to lay in my bed, on my pillows, with a blanket, with me right beside him singing the lame songs.
and #1- Going to my neighbors house at 12:04 in the a.m. to kindly ask them to turn off their freaking skill saw because I and the rest of the neighborhood are trying to sleep. Never mind that none of them speak a word of English except for the small children who should probably be in bed because they have school the next day. I told them next time I would be calling the policia..I think they got the hint.
Ahhhh thanks for letting me get that off me chest.
Goodnight!!
3 days ago





8 comments:
Cheer up Amy - you get to go hunting
I am with you on the neighbor ours has a really loud motorcycle.
Are you sure you don't live by me in WVC? Westside pride baby!
Well I do live westside Springville. And last night I got to call the policia!!!! Can you say Mexican Fiesta with live band going on all night. Riley kept saying. Mama I hear music ouside. Why it so loud. Needless to say the policia showed up and closed that sucker down. Finally some peace and quiet....until tomorrow that is
I love that you seriously told the neighbors that you'd call the policia. That's hilarious. And so funny that you actually ended up doing it!
I can sing every word of that STUPID wonder pets song; I have caught myself humming it a time or two. Welcome.
oh Amy! You are so dang funny! It was fun to see you today!
Was the fiesta in the garage? That is standard fare around here. Park your cars on the lawn and party in the garage. Many even have TVs. I have given up on la policia and have just learned to say cerveza, por favor?
Post a Comment