Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tag

I saw this Tag on Natalie's Blog and thought it looked like fun.

Rules: NO Cleaning, no straightening, no wiping kids noses....go take these pictures right now!

Kitchen Sink: It's seen better days but not to bad. Can you say HARD WATER??? Welcome to Springville.
Bathroom: Mat actually cleaned it before he left, so it's in pretty good shape....mine on the other hand is another story. My sink is the catch all for lack of counter space. Someday I will have my dream bathroom.
Laundry Room: I can't believe I am even showing a picture. Its the only unfinished room in our house and it shows. I have been BEGGING for years to get this room done, but there always seems to be more important things to do or a lack of fund-age Ü
Closet: Fairly OK. Mat's clothes are in the spare bedroom. If we ever have kid number two, who knows how we will fit all his crap in with mine?

Fridge: Hey there's food in it which is more than I can say for some weeks at our house
What my kid is doing right now: Eating M n M's and watching Lion King
Favorite Shoes: I bought these darlings in Las Vegas......oh how I love that place. I also have them in Black and white
Favorite Room in the House: The kitchen! We painted it red but up bead board and have kind of the Paris Cafe theme....I love it



Dream Vacation: Some day I will make it to New York with or with out my hubby. Anywhere on a beach sounds great too






Self Portrait: Forget it.....you all know what I look like, so just imagine me in you head and that will do great!!

I tag: Lacy, Shannon & Mandi

4 comments:

Natalie said...

your house is always clean when I see it. By the way, I LOVE those shoes. Oh and "dog" on my blog, is standing up holding a drink.

Aubrey said...

You keep all your shoes in their boxes too! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does that! :)

Cori said...

I love your kitchen! I love the red walls and I absolutely LOVE your shoes. You will probably get tons of comments on those shoes alone. Your house looks so nice and clean!

Amy said...

Yea I keep my nice shoes in their boxes. I'm not as picky about my tennis shoes and slip ons though.
Nat and Cori thanks for saying my house looks clean. With a two year old it usually looks like some sort of bomb went off, so you really made my day!! Ü
Cori, you should play along so we can see more picts of the new house