Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stetsons & Wranglers part II

We spent the next two days of our trip, shopping at Cowboy Christmas,
Bass Pro, Zappo's and managed to get in a little of my favorite site-seeing

We drug everyone to Margaritaville for Nachos and as you can see Riley

Slept through most of it. Power naps are awesome!!

After Margaritaville, Mat, Chelsey, Riley and I headed over to the Bellagio
to see the dancing waters.



Riley loved it just as much as he did last year.


Riley pointing out a duck in the water



When the show first started it scared Riley to death, I was glad I had a good hold of him


He can't take his eyes of of it!!



Inside the Bellagio, they have a garden you can walk through.


You can't really tell from the picture but the snowmen are made of fresh flowers.


Rudolph and the other reindeer, pulling Santa's Sleigh



This tree was beautiful! The picture's don't do it justice.



They had these beautiful arrangements at the front counter.
The entire hotel was decorated so beautiful



We then took Riley on his first ever bowling adventure.
And it was an adventure.



I did it, I did it!!!



The smallest ball they had was 8 lbs which was still pretty heavy for
a two year old. Me and Chelsey and Riley had the lane with bumpers.
Riley beat me and Chelsey....SAD!!!


Apparently if you lay on the floor it makes the ball get there faster


And Uncle Boby (Colby) looking for a strike.
After bowling, we headed to the ice cream shop for a very large
ice cream cone, compliments of Papa Bill. Riley loved every minute of it.
We had a great time and it is a trip that Mat and I look forward to every year.

Thanks again to all the family, for making it so much fun!!

















5 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

That sounds like so much fun. Kaden loves to bowl dancing helps his ball go faster.

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous I want to go to Vegas! Love the bowling pictures.

Whittergirl said...

Ok... first, I'm so jealous of your trip! It looks like you had so much fun! And I LOVE the NFR!
Second, of course I'll bring season 3 on wednesday! Don't you just want Brooke and Lucas to be in love forever and you want to slap Haley and hope Dan really dies in the fire and want Kieth to come back and Jake to come back for Peyton and it's just SO MUCH DRAMA that it keeps ya hooked!
Now I'm off my One Tree Hill soapbox, I'll see you wednesday! And you better bring that cute little boy of yours with you! :)

Justin said...

Don't you just love the Bellagio? Such an interesting place everywhere you go.

Kelly Robinson said...

Amy I am not sure if you are still lookin for a job by my work is hiring a full-time Accounts Payable person. If you are interested let me know.