Thursday, September 3, 2009

50 Concerts

Oh WOW- A post........I Know you are shocked

50 Concerts

I think I have been to 50 c0ncerts but not to 50 different people

1- Sawyer Brown- First concert ever. Saw them in St George with my awesome Step-Mom and family on a girls trip
2- George Straight/Faith Hill- First concert I ever went to with a friend (Eugenia) no parents. I have seen him 2 or 3 times
3- Neil Diamond- My mom came with me to this one. We danced our asses off
4-Tim McGraw, Black Hawk and Little Texas- My FIRST date with Mat
5- Robert Plant- Jimmy Page- Mat scored this tickets for us. One of the BEST Concerts ever
6- Rolling Stones
7- Garth Brooks
8-Jimmy Buffett- 4 times in Vegas Baby
9- Tim McGraw/Faith Hill- Won box seats frm Bank One
10-Chris Ledoux- 3 times
11- Fleetwood Mac- FRONT ROW BEST CONCERT EVER
12- Billy Joel- Lacy won tickets from work and took me
13- Journey
14-Tori Amos
15- Alan Jackson
16- Collin Ray
17- Elton John
18- Green Day- 6 or 7 months pregnant
19- Jim Brickman
20- Black Hawk
21- Deana Carter
22- Shania Twain
23- Alabama
24- Foo Fighters/ Pete Yorn
25- Don Williams
26- Eisley
27- Prince
28- Tracy Lawrence
29- Celine Dion
30- Kurt Bestor

This s seriously all I can think of.....my brain hurts. You should try and do this too. It brings back some fond memories for me. Maybe it will for you too

5 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

I don't see Kenny Chesney on there anywhere! You should add him! hahaha

Amy said...

And you never will. He is on my top 10 of people you could't even pay me to see.

l.g. mcfifi said...

I love that my list somewhat matches yours- we have had so much fun- I love ya! I hope Monday works out so we can add one- he is a legend i tell you!

Amy said...

Yes I am super excited for Blink 182. I also wish I could say that I have seen Black Sabbath. I am still bitter that concert got cancelled

TLRawls said...

I have never been to a concert.