Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

Last week Mat and I got to take a trip to Disney World in Florida with Mat's work. We stayed at the Coronodo Springs, one of Disney's resorts, and it was so much fun. From getting our grove on at the dance club at the hotel, to a digital scavenger hunt in the Magic Kingdom, it was never a boring trip.


Jack with Tigger and Pooh on the Digital Scavenger Hunt
Here we are at Hollywood Studio's in line for the Rockin Roller Coaster

Matt & Lisa Before the Rockin Roller Coaster


Kyle, Karen, Mat and Aubrey



The Castle at the Magic Kingdom. Riley is pretty sure there is a dragon in there.





Amy & Aubrey in Line to ride Buzz Light Year. Of course the boys beat all the girls.





Jack, Karen, Kyle, Aubrey, Mat, Amy, Lisa & Matt after our first ride
on the Rockin Roller Coaster....good times were had by all.


Mat & Buzz at the Toy Story ride at Hollywood Studios


Amy and Lisa at the Rockin Roller Coaster



Oh Look!! It's Mr. Potato Head...or is that Mat?








Kyle and Aubrey and the Tower of Terror Behind them.
We had so much fun, and it was nice to get to hang out with people outside of work.
But I must give a special thanks to Mat who worked his tail off all year (and every year)
and got invited to the Presidents Club. He works really hard, as did all those who were invited.
And every one who knows me knows I love Disney Land, and roller coasters.
It was a great little get-a-way, with a lot of fun people.











6 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Man, em I jealous or what! Looks like TONZ of fun... Happy New Year.

Chelsey said...

soosooosooooosooooosooooo jealous! I love that place! You should have gone to the Blizzard Beach waterpark. You would have loved it.

Amy said...

It was actually pretty cold while we were there, which sucked because Mat brought shorts and T-Shirts. Luckily we got these really nice gift bags and they had jackets for both of us in them. I will have to remember that the next time we go for sure.

Natalie said...

I love that place. I love the rocking rollar coaster. Glad you guys had a good time.

l.g. mcfifi said...

Great pics

Chantelle said...

You guys have way too much fun! It looks like a blast!