After 3 months at home with my cute little boy, I got the great news that I am heading back to work. I am delighted to say that I am headed back to work at Capital Community Bank at the Pleasant Grove Office. Now for those of you who know me well, change does not always come easy for me. I like the familiar, the routine, but being home for three months with lots of time to think, I have realized that change can be (and most often is) a good thing.
So with my new job I am going to embrace all the changes that come with it, and most importantly be grateful for the opportunity to go back to a place that I really didn't want to leave to begin with. Granted I will be at a new office, but I have had the pleasure of working with most of the people there and I feel lucky to be surrounded by them again. And I am especially happy about being in the same building as my dear friend Lacy, who I can now see everyday, and perhaps lunch with at least once a week. (This is me embracing change)
I want to thank all my family and friends who have offered me words of encouragement, called me with job opportunities (even if they didn't pan out) and have just been there for me. Your love and friendship mean the world to me. But for now I am going to enjoy this week at home with my sweet Riley, and worry about the checkbook next week.
XOXOXO
Ames
3 days ago





15 comments:
Sounds good to me
So happy. COngrats :)
Congratulations Amy! I'm so happy for you.
That's great news. Awesome that you'll be in the same office as Lacy again. Good luck with everything.
Congatulations Ames!!! Sounds like this will be a great opportunity for you. I know change is hard but sometimes it does open other doors...I know it sure has for me! Love you!!!
Yay! I'm so happy or you! You're so lucky that you get to go back to the bank, where it is a familiar place! I HATE having to start at a new job, where you don't know anything or anyone!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy it all worked out for you.
I am glad you are back to work. It may be me in the unemployed position soon.
I know, right? I told you, the 3rd season is the best! You are hooked from the start! And thats exciting about you coming back! PG wont be as cool as our office but you'll still be here! Yey!
That is so exciting. The bank is a great place and I loved it there as well. I think you will have fun in the PG office! Good luck.`
It was soooooo fun to see you today. Let me know when you get your email and phone number!
I am so happy for you Amy! Congratulations! I hoped something would work out for you and it has. Hope all goes well.
So they finally figured out how dumb they were to let you go. IT"S ABOUT TIME! I am happy for you! What will you be doing?
I am so a happy for you,
Amy. It will be fun for you to be working with Lacy again. The bank knew they couldn't do without you. Good luck. See you at bookclub.
Congrats! :-)
Post a Comment