Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Un-Christmas

I want you all to be proud that I am taking down my Christmas stuff before January ends....I know hard to believe as much as I love the holiday and all. You will be glad to know that my son is following in my footsteps. His cries of protest as I pulled the ornaments off the tree could surely be heard as far as Provo.
"But Mama, you can't take the tree down, what about our Christmas?"
Trying to explain to a three year old that in less than 10 glorious months we will get it out again is a little harder than I thought....Oh well.

6 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

That is so cute! Kaden does not really care he wanted to help put it up for about 5 minutes and taking it down he would not help at all.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I'm proud of you! It was bugging me that ours was still up until this last weekend.

Topham Family said...

I am very proud!!! I bet that is hard to explain to him when he just loves having it up. To him, why not all year right?!?!

l.g. mcfifi said...

We took ours down the 26th- I know bah humbug

Miss Gabe said...

Amy! You are so cute! Glad you found my blog. I clearly don't update it often enough or check it so I'm happy I found the comment from you. I hope you are doing well and I'm excited to see what you have been up to.

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I think that I did hear him all the way out here in Lehi....Oh wait that was Pete since he still cries that the tree and the train are gone. I know, sad days!