Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back to reality

It's my first official week back at work and all things considered it is going really well. My feet and lower back would beg to differ, but it feels good to get back in the swing of things. I am learning a lot of new things and luckily everyone is being really patient with me while I ask the same question at least 5 times before I finally remember it. You ladies are awesome!!! ( and you know who you are)
I also want to give a special thanks to Teri, Diana, Grandma Colene and Jamie for helping me out with the babysitting. Without all of you this wouldn't be possible. So thanks again for all you do for me and my family.
And I promise I will get up some more stuff of Riley ASAP, We have many stories to share.

XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

I am glad it is going well for you.

l.g. mcfifi said...

So fun to walk past the lunch room and see you there! thanks for emailing those pictures to me. luv u