Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is uncle Colby going golfing?

So trying to explain to a three year old that uncle Colby is leaving for two years

has not been the easiest of feats. When we ask Riley where Colby is going

sometimes he says "He's going golfing!" We keep trying to explain

that he is going on a mission to teach people about Jesus but I am pretty sure

he has no clue that Colby is really going to be GONE for 2 years.



But anyways here is a picture of Colby, Justin and Mat golfing in St George

a few weekends ago. I know Mat had a great time and he is going to miss Colby

a lot when spring gets here.


We love you uncle Boby!!!!


1 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

It is going to go fast- Just think of all the fun Ry will have when he gets home, he can take him golfing. I like your cute new little pictrue of you as a baby