Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random Thought

Forget world peace!! If I was in charge I would say to HELL with daylight savings. Or at least pick a time and leave it. 4 months of an hours difference just really isn't worth it.

6 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

I love the time change in the fall when I feel like I get an extra hour of sleep (for a couple days until it wears off) but I hate it so badly when we change in the spring! I'm not looking forward to going to school in the dark again! So I agree, it's kind of a waste for just a couple months!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I have to agree. This sucks! I have never understood the whole daylight savings thing!

Kelly Robinson said...

I am with you. However it is nice to say Kaden slept until 6am instead of 5am.

The Owen Family said...

I agree. I HATE the time change in the fall, I personally would keep it to the spring time change!

l.g. mcfifi said...

i used to hate it when the kids were little, now I do not mind so much

Whittergirl said...

Oh my freakin heck.. .ME TOO! I swear I've called in or at least thought about calling in like 10 times already to tell Shari that I would be late cuz it's always stupid darkness when I try to get up! WHO WANTS TO GET UP WHEN IT'S STILL DARK????
Anyway, how are ya? How's PG and how ya comin on One Tree Hill?! :)