Thursday, May 6, 2010

Duck, Duck, Carp?




For Riley's latest school field trip we went to Valtek to feed the ducks. The only problem was that most of the ducks were already full even at 10:00 in the morning so I think the Carp enjoyed way more food than the ducks. The kids however had a great time and that was the important thing, right!

2 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

Looks like he had fun. some very fun pictures. Let us know if Matt needs some help with the deck Brandon has done 4 of them now.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Ahh Valtek! I love that place. I am glad to hear you call it VALTEK--not lame-o Flow Serve! My dad worked there for 25 years and we would go there ALL the time to feed the ducks (and steal candy from dad's drawer...). Loved it!
Oh! And Pirate Island looked fun! How was karoke night? kid friendly?