So our first trimester is officially complete. Everything is looking good and we are so excited about this new baby. it is such a happy time for our family and we can't wait to find out if this little one is a girl or a boy. We should find out the week of the 4th of July so we will keep you all posted. I want to thank all my dear family and friends for checking on me often and offering such love and support. We are so filled with gratitude for all the things happening in our lives. God has truly blessed our lives and we are so excited to welcome the next Taylor baby
Into this world.
With much love and appreciation to you all,
Brother Mark, Sister North, and Riley Joe Taylor Beck North
Aka Mat, Amy, and Riley
3 days ago





3 comments:
Wahoo! Congrats on being 1/3 of the way to meeting this little guy/gal!
I am so excited for you I know how disapointing it is to find out your not pregnant and I am glad that you finally have the joy of another baby.
Can't wait to hear more. Love you :)
Post a Comment