I must preface this post by saying that I am truly glad to be pregnant. I know you feel the "but" already escaping my mouth. But I certainly have a few things I could do without. So in the fashion of my favorite radio station here is my list of things that must go while being pregnant.
1- Waking up in a pool of sweat. I have done this the last 3 nights in a row. My sheets can't take the abuse for another 5+ months. It's just not natural.
2- Having to use the bathroom every hour on the hour! I realize I brought this on myself by getting pregnant in the first place but it is annoying none the less.
3- Having people look at me at this stage and know they are wondering if I am just really over weight or pregnant. No offense to anyone who may have one of these shirts, but I don't own a shirt that says pregnant with an arrow pointing to my belly, nor do I want one, but there are days when I can see their advantages.
4- Hair popping up in unwanted places. As if the hot flashes are not bad enough.
5- Stretchmarks! Enough said
6- Heartburn. Why is that all the food I love and crave later makes me wish I was on a strictly water and tums diet?
7- Insomnia. I either can't sleep or I do sleep and then have to get up to pee hourly.
8- Dry hair, dry skin, dry mouth. I am constantly drinking and I am constantly thirsty. I use lotion everyday more than once day. I condition my hair every time I wash it and it looks like a dry bail of head growing out of my scalp. Thank goodness I have Aubree to make my hair look beautiful every 8 weeks. My skin and mouth problems I will have to figure out on my own.
9- The moodswinsgs. Some days I am happy as can be and others I want to burn down the world. For anyone who comes in contact with me, I am sorry if I am less than pleasant.
10- My Spider Man sense of smell. Everything stinks. My fridge, my car, my house, my husband, my child, etc. The list really could go on and on.
I think I am going to stop now. Item number 2 is at it again.
Xoxoxo
Ames
3 days ago





4 comments:
ha ha, I agree with every one of those. And by the way, you look really great!
Good luck with all of that! :)
I totally agree on the heart burn thing! I drink more milk when I am pregnant it's ridiculous! Can't wait to find out what you're having! I am hoping for a girl for yoU!!
HA HA HA!!! I totally agree! I still pee every hour (and when I laugh or sneeze)!
Post a Comment