
Well here they are pictures from our trip to Vegas to see Jimmy Buffett.
We had a lot of fun and I have no idea who most of the people in the
pictures are, we just liked their costumes

These people were interesting????


These people had palm trees attached to their backs

Not sure about these guys, but we needed a picture with them for sure

This lady stole Mats beer right out of his hand and took off. It was pretty funny.


The shark on this guys hat actually rotated around in a circle.
it was pretty awesome

The dude standing next to me kept popping up. We have like 10
random pictures with this guy in them.


Kelly and I got some sweet Tattoos

Taken hostage

Yes this lady is wearing a boat
We had such a great time with Kelly and Brian. The 4 of
us travel well together and good times are never far away,
especially when Jimmy Buffet is involved.

Until next time....Cheers!!!
7 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I bet you enjoyed the crazy people you met.
It looks like you had a lot of fun! I can't wait to go to the NFR in December!
Your glasses are awesome- what happened to the jimmy buffet music? Oh it has been replaced with Josh Groban....hmmmmmmmmm
It's Christmas Music
Looks like so much fun and some people were so creative with their costumes.
Are those the glasses that got lost? It looks like you guys had a great time as always.
Yes those are the glasses. If they ahve more I am buying a new pair in December. I so pissed off!!
Post a Comment