Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas in November....

Yes my tree is up, yes there are lights on my house, and yes
that is Christmas music on my blog.....Deal with it!!!



14 comments:

The Owen Family said...

I love all of your decor. It looks BEAUTIFUL... How am I ever going to contain myself from decorating now..

Kelly Robinson said...

I think your tree is cute. I am just glad it is at your house and not mine yet.

Jess Hammond said...

Holla! I have been singing Kenny and Dolly's Christmas all day!!!!!!

Chantelle said...

That is so Grandma Allan of you! It looks beautiful.

Natalie said...

Oh no, Christmas already. I was waiting for this post because I knew it was coming. I like your tree though. I even like your Christmas background, but the music is muted. :)

Natalie said...

Oh and, I have the same stocking for myself that you do for you. I Love the Pottery Barn stockings.

Whittergirl said...

Amy.... Christmas? Really? I mean, I do hate Thanksgiving but you can't skip into Christmas right after Halloween! How long do you leave your tree up?

l.g. mcfifi said...

Looks good- please come help me

Aubrey said...

I kind of love that you decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving. :) You're my hero.

Amy said...

I usually put my tree up right after Halloween. I LOVE Christmas and its a lot of work and I like to enjoy it. I will take it down the week between Christmas and New Years or right after New Years. No big plans right this second...now if they called to tell me to come back to work....who knows.. Ü By the way who is the lucky person who gets to put the tree up at the bank???? Perhaps they will call me back sooner than they think. HAHAHA

Chelsey said...

Thanks alot, now I have christmas music stuck in my freakin head.

TJ and Whitnee said...

I was wondering the same thing about who will put up the bank tree! I was going to change my blog to a christmas background because I saw those new leelou ones, but then I thought I better wait a few more weeks!

Jstar said...

Hilarious! It looks lovely but, wow, I have to admit that your love for all things Christmas definitely surpasses mine (and that's saying something)

konnie said...

Well I love it!!!!!