Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The next President Elect....

What an AMAZING night. I was absolutely glued to the TV.
To see so many people come together, isn't that what America is all about.
No matter what your political beliefs are, we are a great nation
and last night proved that to me once again. I think we have some
tough uphill battles ahead but this morning I woke up a little
more hopeful about my future and the future of this country.
I am so proud to live here, and to be here to witness history in the making.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

6 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

I saw the funniest thing on KSL- this morning- they interviewd this guy- and he said- BUSH your fired! on KSL can you believe it?? Maybe there is hope for diversity!

Amy said...

Thats great

St. Provo Girl said...

I miss everything good.... I am looking that one up online for sure!

Kalene said...

Obama our savior...Just don't look at your 401k. History in the making? Just wait for his new tax program...Be careful what you ask for!!!

Amy said...

You forget I am in the middle class so a lot of his plans should actually benefit me and my family. Mostly I am just hopeful for our nation as a whole. I don't think I h ave ever referred to him as our savior, but I think he can and will do things to help turn our country in a better direction.

Kalene said...

I sooo hope he does help the people he said he would as well as the country. Time will tell. The only thing I have to judge him on is his voting record in the past which does not reflect that. I hope he has turned over a new leaf...for everyones sake. Like him or not he is my president and I want him to suceed even though it probably doesn't come accross that way...I DO!
Country First!