In just a few hours Mat and I will have officially been married for nine years. In some ways it feels like forever ago, and in others it seems like I was walking down the isle
towards him just yesterday.
Mat is everything I ever wanted in a husband. He is kind and caring.
He always wants the best for me and he does his best everyday
to let me know how much he loves and cares about me.
He is an awesome dad. I love watching him and Riley together. They play and laugh
and you can see how much Riley adores his daddy and how much Mat is in
awe of Riley.
We have had our share of ups and downs, joys and sorrows, triumphs
and failures, but through it all we have had each other, and I know that our
love for each other has only grown stronger as the years have passed.
Mat is the man I want to grow old with.
It is such a blessing to have such a constant in my life. We don't always see eye to eye, or share
a lot of the same interests, but I know with all of my heart that Mat is the one whom God
chose for me, and I feel so blessed for all he brings to my life.
He is my past, my present, and my future.
Mat, I hope you know how much I love and cherish you.
Thank you for loving me and being the amazing husband and father you are.
I am looking forward to our adventures in the next nine years to come.
You are my everything!
Love,
Amy







5 comments:
Congrats! I know exactly how you feel. Much happiness to both of you in the years to come.
Congratulations! Amy that post was really awesome, you're a great writer!
I'm adjusting pretty good, I still have school in Orem everyday so that keeps me busy! But I kind of feel like I'm on a little vacation too, I keep feeling like it's going to end and I'm going to go back to work! But it's nice to be able to do so many things now that I haven't had time to do!
Happy Anniversary. You guys are a great couple!
YAY
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment