It has been a busy week at the Taylor household. We stared off with a visit to the Emergency Room on Sunday night to confirm what we already know, that I have gallstones. Luckily I already have an appointment scheduled with a surgeon on wednesday and they will hopefully take it out here in the next few days.
As for my second ultrasound, things for baby Raegan look good. She has a calcium deposit on her heart which the Dr. said might be a reason for concern but everything else looks good so they seemed fairly confident that everything was fine. They are going to continue to monitor the baby with ultrasounds once a month due to my high blood pressure and the fact that I had pre-eclampsia with Riley and had to be induced early with him.
We got some more great ultrasound pictures of the baby. At one point her mouth was opening and closing just like she was talking to us. If she is anything like Riley we will have a chatty Cathy on our hands :). Her brain and organs all look great and her bones are measuring perfectly. She has gained 3 oz since my appointment last Tuesday which is a great indicator that my blood pressure is not affecting her growth.
I would just like to say thank you to all our wonderful family and friends. We are so very blessed to be surrounded by such great people.
Love you all,
Amy
PS we will keep you updated on the gallbladder situation after we know more tomorrow.
3 days ago





2 comments:
Glad she is ok and hopefully everyting will go good with the dr. Good luck girl!
Yuck! Both of my sisters were pregnant at the same time, and they both had kidney stones at the same time. I am assuming that gallstones are just as miserable. They said it was worse than labor and they have both had kids naturally. I am SO sorry! As for the pre-eclampsia--I feel your pain! hang in there, and you are SUPER lucky to be surrounded by family. Make sure they take good care of you! Don't do anything someone else can do. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment