Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My sweet son.

So I am having gallbladder surgery tomorrow and after we did our bed time ritual I was in reading in bed when Riley appeared at my door. He brought me in his special Winnie the Pooh to sleep with so I wouldn't be worried about the surgery tomorrow. Sometimes he simply amazes me at what a giving little soul he is.
Love you up to the moon and back ever Riley Joe.
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

That is so sweet, good luck! I had mine out while I worked at the bank, and the surgery wasn't terrible but my stomach was super sore after.

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

He sounds like the sweetest thing ever! and congrats on little Raegan...I am glad that things are going good with her:)Good luck with the surgery I hope that things go well:)