Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our big news!

We are so excited to tell you all that we are having a girl. We had our ultrasound today to confirm what I already knew in my heart. Everything looks good. She does have a small spot on her heart (the name the technician gave us was so long there were no hopes of me remembering what it is called) so we will have another ultrasound next Tuesday with a high risk Dr. to make sure he doesn't think anything is wrong. I guess what she has is pretty common and on the outside would be like having a freckle. So we are not panicked. Raegan Lynnlee will be her name.
In other news, the pain I have been having is in fact my gallbladder so I am seeing another Dr about that in the morning. But we are so happy about baby Raegan that it's hard to worry about that.
I will try and post the ultrasound Picts later today.

Xoxoxoxoxo

Ames

5 comments:

Audrey said...

I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Hey! That is awesome! Sheri must have gotten off the phone with you right as I pulled in the drive up. She told me your news. I am so excited for you! I love that name too. We find out what we are having the 26th--I can't wait!

Jstar said...

Awesome - congrats!

Kelly Robinson said...

That is awesome 1 of each..Kaden made a comment about wanting a little sister the other day when he held my sisters baby. I am sure Ry will be super big brother.

Mitch and Linda... said...

girls are so FUN!!! I am excited for you all!! and I love the name!