Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A few quick updates

My gallbladder surgery went really well. I am still in a little more pain than I would like to be, but at my follow up appointment yesterday Dr Peterson said the incision in my belly button is a little bigger than normal due to the size of my gall stones. But me and Raegan came through with flying colors and she was my main concern. And I can eat again which is awesome. I was getting a little tired of pudding, yogurt, toast and ice-cream. Nutritious I know.

On a lighter note Riley informed me yesterday that he doesn't want to watch Mickey Mouse Club House anymore because Mickey is always asking him to do stuff, like look for things and make noises. He told me it's his show he should already know where everything is. I laughed so hard. I know they say laughter is the best medicine, however, it is not super helpful with the pain in my stomach. But the good laugh was worth it. He is such a nut.

1 comments:

Mitch and Linda... said...

Glad all went well in surgery! Riley cracks me up!! He always says and does the funniest things!