Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bubbles, Bubbles, I Love Bubbles

Riley got a really cool bubble gun for Easter. We forgot he had it, so the other day when the weather was actually sort of nice outside we got it out. He was trying really hard to do it all by himself, but he could only push the trigger with the gun pointed at his head. The bubbles would come flying at his face and he would laugh
He finally decided that he would let me take a turn so he could chase the bubbles. The wind kept changing direction so sometimes they would blow right at him.
When they would land on the grass he would get right down there so her could pop them. He liked it when many bubbles got stuck together and made funny shapes.
I thought this picture was cute. Arms up, eyes closed and just enjoying the bubbles popping on his face. Oh to be 2 again.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So cute! I think we have that same bubble gun thing. We haven't used it yet. I love Riley's face in the pictures.

Whittergirl said...

Hey Amy! Riley is so cute! You have such a cute family! I'm glad you found me! My address is whitneyk23.blogspot.com, so add me!