Riley got a new slide at our house and we can hardly keep him off of it. The weather has still been a little cold and rainy so he gets a quite upset when we can't go outside and play.The night we got the slide it was already dark outside, but he was determined he was going to play on it right that second. So we relented and let him take a few trips down the slide. He threw a huge fit when we finally made him come in, and his little hand and cheeks were so cold, but he didn't care







2 comments:
How fun, looks like he loves it. We are going shopping for one for Karson next week. I'm sure we'll be spending every second outside.
Amy, you seriously have one of the cutest little boys I've seen. I swear I've never seen him unhappy. Whatever you're doing to keep a smile on his face, keep it up!
Post a Comment