Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Riley's Elephant Ride









About a month ago the circus came to town. Grandma Teri noticed that at the circus they would have elephant rides. Now any of you that know Riley, know that he is obsessed with elephants. We have a small heard of elephant toys at our house. So Mat and I and Grandma Teri made the trip to the Circus with Riley so he could ride on an elephant. He was so excited.

We only had one small problem. One ride on the elephant was not enough for Riley. So guess who got a turn to ride on the elephant.......ME!!! Now I am not afraid of heights, but it was nearly impossible to hold yourself on to the elephant, not to mention hold on to your kid. If I never ride another elephant it will be to soon. But Riley loved every minte of it so it was worth it. He still talks about it, and asks if he can go ride the elephant again. It was the best $50.00 we ever spent. ( and that didn't even include the ticket prices)
They also had a small area set up where you could feed the animals. There were goats and an Alpaca. Ry wasn't to sure about them eating out of his hands, but he would laugh and throw the food on the ground for them to pick up. All in all we had quite a good time.















1 comments:

Kalene said...

Hi Guys,
Love the blog! It's a great way to stay in touch and see all the great nieces and nephews grow up.
I could'nt possibly be that old...
could I?
Love,
Kalene