Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tubby Time

One of Riley's most favorite things in the world is to have a bath (I know he is so my kid Ü) His new favorite thing is bubbles. He loves to put them on his head and on his face. I told him it made him look like he had whiskers like daddy. He thought that was pretty cool.
He also has to put every toy imaginable in the tub with him. He has an assortment of animals that must be a included with every bath, such as an elephant, a zebra, a giraffe, tigers, lions, and usually several horses. He also has tub toys from the movie "Cars" which are an essential part of tub time.
You can tell by the happy face that this is truly one of his favorite places to be.....if nothing else he is an extremely clean child.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Very cute pictures. Karson loves his bath too. Instead of animals though he wants his trucks in with him. Riley is adorable.

Kalene said...

He is such a doll!!! Keep the photos coming!

Love ya,

Topham Family said...

Oh I love your son!! He is so cute...yes I did leave the bank and I miss all of you guys! I am a human resource manager for an engineering company. But yeah if you need my address still its bryceandcandicetopham.blogspot.com! Keep in touch, and tell everyone I said hi!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Your little boy is soo cute! I love all the pictures of him! My blog is tjandwhitnee.blogspot.com!