Its that Magical time of year again when all the crazies come out and go to the Carnival in Springville....the Taylor Family included. I mean whats not to love about mobs of people, crazy Carni workers and long lines of screaming children. I was sure I had died and gone to carnival Hell. But Riley had a good time so that made the trip well worth it. Not to mention that you really can't beat a Scone a Texas Twister and a bag of Cotton Candy. Carni food really is the best
Here is Riley and Mat on the first Merry-Go-Round Ride
Riley and me on the second Merry-Go-Round Ride. Riley did it all by himself this time
He was really excited about getting to ride the black horse on ride number two. I think Mat trampled a small heard of children to get the coveted horse
Riley on a train Ride
I Love the little girls face in this picture. I think she was really ticked off that she was forced to not only sit by a boy but a younger boy at that. No worries though, they were fast friends by the end of the ride. I mean really, who can resist Riley's charm
We did it Daddy
Riding the roller coaster with Haley and Grace. Notice the death grip Riley has on the bar
Hopefully you can see the look of sheer terror on the poor kids face, but he never did cry. He would kind of relax on the parts that weren't so up and down. He will definitely have his mom and dads love of roller coasters.






4 comments:
You know how much I love Carnies! This looks fun! When did you go? I might take the kids to Strawberry days.
I remember Art City days! (yes, I know...What a memory!!!) Cute photos!
What a big boy. I love your pictures. It looks like he had so much fun. Cathie took Karson but I guess the lines were to long. I did make Kyle drop me off in the middle of the road for a scone though. That was worth the wait.
Those are cute pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment