My dear friend Maggi took some family photos of us with Mat's mom and dad and sister. They turned out cute and I wanted to share a few of my favorites. You can check out Maggi's other work at quackphoto.blogspot.com She really does a great job and she is good with kids, groups, you name it! She has taken all of our family photo's including my pregnancy pictures with Riley. This was probably our 9Th or 10Th session with her and she is awesome!!!

3 days ago





8 comments:
Loved, Loved, Loved them!!!!
Love them, love Maggi. She's the best. You guys look so great. I already told you but I'm telling you again, Riley is looking so grown up. What a cute boy.
Those are great pictures! I really like them.
Your pictures are very cute! Your little boy cracks me up, I love the picture of him running up at the top!
These are nice. Was Dianna happy with them? Dale is sweet. I think Nate's mom will have Maggie do fam pics this fall- just depending on when Jason decides to show up and come home.
way way cute!
Those are so adorable!! So cute :)
What a great looking family!
Post a Comment