Wednesday, June 4, 2008

History In America



No matter what your political beliefs are, history was made in America last night with Senator Barack Obama winning the Democratic Nomination for President of the United States. What an awesome time in America to watch as the first African American man and the first woman ever ran for President. I am proud and exctied to live in this great country.

3 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

I second that- if the first president that my 12 year old remembers is an african american man- or a woman as vice pres- I think that would be cool

Kalene said...

AMY! AMY! AMY! DON'T make me come over there!!!

Justin said...

I admit that the progression we've made in our country is exciting, although I'm not sure I'll vote for him just because it will make history. There are still issues and platforms to be considered here, aren't there?