#13- The crazy Turkey that all but stuck his neck out so Riley could touch him.
#12- The Zebra's because they have black and white stripes that according to Riley"Are just beautiful"

#11- The penguins, because they are so silly when they walk, and they swim in the water, and they make funny noises.

#10- The Tiger. He was pacing like crazy and taking BIG drinks
out of the water fall

#9- The Plastic looking Albino Crocodile. We visited him a few times and I don't think he
ever changed position. Riley also liked the baby Alligators
so much so that we had to buy a toy Alligator for him to bring home
This is the baby. It was the closest I have ever been to a Giraffe
#8- The Giraffes. And what does a Giraffe say according to Riley?

#11- The penguins, because they are so silly when they walk, and they swim in the water, and they make funny noises.
#10- The Tiger. He was pacing like crazy and taking BIG drinksout of the water fall

#9- The Plastic looking Albino Crocodile. We visited him a few times and I don't think heever changed position. Riley also liked the baby Alligators
so much so that we had to buy a toy Alligator for him to bring home
This is the baby. It was the closest I have ever been to a Giraffe
#8- The Giraffes. And what does a Giraffe say according to Riley?"I got a long neck" (thanks grandpa Dale)

#7- Rhinos because they have big horns on their noses and are just
about the most awesome animal ever.
#6- This CRAZY baby cat that wanted to attack everything in sight

#5- The Carousel that we rode 5 times. Riley rode an Elephant, a Rhino twice,A Buffalo and a Praying Mantis
#4- Getting your picture taken with an eagle
SWEET
Orangutan home with me until he yawned and I saw his teeth.
#2- The super magical train ride, complete with Buffalo that are behind no sort of cage
and a tunnel which is great for screaming

And Riley's #1 reason for loving the zoo-ELEPHANTS DUH!!!!







8 comments:
Duh- When we went we had fun too- I just don't know if I could do it every year- I can't believe how long you were there
Fun Fun...looks like Riley loved it.
One of our favorites at the zoo is watching the penguins all jump into the water in a row. It is weird how facinating something simple can be :)
That is such an adorable post with an adorable boy!
Sooo Cute! Looks like lots of fun!
Cute pictures! The Zoo is fun. We recently went back and I can't believe how different it is. All of the animals looked so active, too. We went on a hot summer day and all they did was sleep. The picture of the Tiger is gorgeous!
We loved the zoo too. It's funny how excited the kids get over the animals. Of course you can add me to your blogger list. I've been "spying" on yours for a while now. Your family is too cute and it looks like you have a lot of fun with Riley.
Wow what a great time you had. Lily went to Sea World with us last week and loved the dolphins.
Post a Comment