Sunday, September 7, 2008

Snow Ball Fight.......

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

7 comments:

Whittergirl said...

I told you that you would love it! Now you see what me, Aubrey and Lindsay are all talking about! And yeah, if I could get me some Lucas.... I would be a happy girl! And it's true, Keith isn't so bad either! Just let me know when ya need the next season!

Cori said...

Sad, I can't see it! Stupid work computers...

l.g. mcfifi said...

ya it was really weird and kept skipping- I will check it out at home. What I saw looked pretty funny-

Amy said...

Yea the work computers suck. If you have a computer at home check it there. I actually did it last christmas and found it while cleaning out my email, and I thought it was funny

l.g. mcfifi said...

yes much better at home very funny and cute

St. Provo Girl said...

OMG! This was so funny!I watched it 3 times in a row... The best parts are Mat on the roof and Riley drowning Grandma w snowballs. Loved it Ames!

Chantelle said...

That was seriously one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.