
A bunch of us took our kids to Jumpin Jacks. They kids had a blast and I can't speak for anyone else, but Mat and I were pretty worn out by the time we left.
A bunch of us took our kids to Jumpin Jacks. They kids had a blast and I can't speak for anyone else, but Mat and I were pretty worn out by the time we left.Posted by Amy at 9/25/2008 01:42:00 PM
3 comments:
Worn out? Um yeah! I was exhausted. It was so much fun though. I can't wait to go again.
I am so glad we made it if only for an hour- this week hands down has been one of the craziest I can remember- I just want to check everything off one by one! Cass and Mat in the doggie pile is so funny- he is so great with kids
Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment