Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hubby Tag







How long have you been married?- 8 years, 10 months and 3 days


How old is your husband?- 31


Who eats more?-I think he eats more than me, unless it's something he doesn't like. And there are many things he doesn't like.


Who said I love you first?- Mat did, I was a little gun shy from my previous relationship.


Who is taller?- Mat by about 5 inches


Who sings better?- We actually can both sing fairly well, so that's a toss up.


Who is smarter?- Mat for sure


Who controls the T.V. remote?- That would be me......


Whose temper is worse?- Mat has that Creviston temper, which anyone who knows a Creviston knows it's pretty ugly. I have three words- RUN AWAY FAST. But he doesn't get mad to often, and when he does it's usually not directed at me. I would say I get mad more often than he does, I just yell and then I'm done. When Mat gets mad it can last for a little while.


Who does the laundry?- Mat has been banned from the laundry room. He does help me fold it and put it away, but I don't let him touch any of my clothes with a ten foot pole


Who does the dishes? I load, he unloads. It's a joint effort


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?- No one- I sleep in the middle of the bed and he sleeps on the couch. In our next house I am hoping he goes for the idea of 2 master bedrooms like my mom and Tim have. What a great idea


Who cooks dinner?- We take turns. He is really good about helping with the cooking. Usually if I cook he cleans up and if he cooks I clean up.


Who is more stubborn?- That is a tough one as we are both super stubborn, but I would probably say I am more stubborn than he is.


Whose parents do you see more often?- We probably see my dad and Teri the most. Although Mat works with his mom so they see each other in passing and I probably talk to my mom and Tim every day


Who has more friends?- We actually share most of the same friends which is nice, but I would say I probably have more friends


Who has more siblings?- I do. I have 1 brother, 1 half brother and 3 step brothers, and Mat has one sister.


I would like to say that I am married to the sweetest man on earth. He treats me like a queen everyday and I know how much he loves and appreciates me, and that means a lot. I think we have a great marriage and I am so grateful for all the ways he takes care of me and Riley. He is truly the kindest person I know, with a big heart and a generous soul. I couldn't ask for a better partner in this crazy world. He is my center, my true North and I am a better person because of all he brings to my life. I love you baby!!!

5 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

Love brother Mark!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

That was a fun tag to read!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Your sleeping arrangements crack me up, but the idea of two master bedrooms isn't all bad!

St. Provo Girl said...

Very Cute :)

Kalene said...

Sounds like he's a keeper! I'm jealous about the whole bed thing...I start out there...but usually it is ME that is out on the couch due to uncle Rons snooring! He will kill me for ratting him out!!! Love ya!