My dad gets a cabin in Midway every year over Labor Day, so we all pile in the car and head up for a weekend of fun. This year was no exception. We did a lot of shopping in Park City and the guys played 18 holes of golf Saturday, Sunday and Monday. (Mat was really broke up about this one)
Riley had a great time, playing on the stairs, using a slat out of the blinds as a dragon, playing with the super cool elephant game Grandma Teri bought and body slamming everyone, with each and every opportunity that presented itself. Poor uncle Johnny probably needs a back adjustment. We played lots of cards, and while I got my butt kicked at Phase 10 I did hold my own in a few fierce games of Hearts. Uncle Boby and I even played a lengthy game of War in which he ultimately kicked my trash.
Grandma & Grandpa North also made it up from St George, and we were glad to spend some time with them this weekend.
This is Mason, one of the newest additions to the North Family. Riley wanted him to come outside and play with him, when that didn't work he settled on holding him for a minute
3 days ago











3 comments:
I have that elefun game- I should of thought to give it to you- since we don't play it much anymore. We missed you on Monday
sounds fun. I love Sadie and Riley playing with the dolls together. How cute. We do need to get the boys together. They'd have so much fun.
Sounds like fun. We are headed to Bear Lake this month with Brandon's mom hopefully we will have as much fun.
Post a Comment