Friday, October 17, 2008

More tags.......

A few people have tagged me so here you go

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
1- Boston Legal
2- Lost
3- Desperate Housewives
4- Brothers & Sisters
5- Chuck
6- My Name is Earl
7- General Hospital/ The Young and the Restless
8- The Office
And the list goes on and on…….

8 Favorite Restaurants
1- Market Street Grill
2- Ruby River
3- La Casita
4- Ottavios
5- Good Wood BBQ
6- Sensuous Sandwich
7- Taco Time
8- PF Changs

8 things that happened today
1- I woke up
2- I washed my hair
3- I got ready for work
4- I gave Riley and Mat a hug and a kiss on my way out the door
5- I took my car to the Dealership to get my Emissions and inspection done
6- I checked my email
7- I balanced my checkbook
8- I took a break to do this post

8 things I am looking forward to
1- Winning at Bunco Tonight
2- My trip to Vegas next weekend
3- Brian’s stories on the way down to Vegas
4- Drinking in Vegas
5- Seeing Jimmy Buffett in Vegas
6- Having a long weekend in Vegas
7- Putting my Christmas tree up
8- Seeing Riley in his Triceratops costume for Halloween


8 things on my wish list
1- A sister for Riley
2- Mat to quit having random crap happen to him
3- A maid
4- A genie to grant me three wishes
5- A new roof on my house
6- New clothes, jewelry etc
7- A personal Chef
8- To find a treasure in Vegas


6 Quirky things about me

1-I cannot go to sleep if my closet doors are open. I am sure the closet monster will eat me in my sleep if he is not locked up tightly.

2-I cannot get dressed until my makeup and hair are done. I put my nightgown back on when I get out of the tub, and do not put on my work clothes until I am ready to leave.

3- I hate driving. I don’t mind being in a car, but I hate being the driver. I am a much better passenger. This is probably why my sense of direction is so terrible because I am never paying attention to where we are because I am reading, or looking at a magazine, crocheting, talking, etc.

4- I collect Santa’s. I have all kinds and probably about 20 of them at present

5- I have to wear Jewelry. I feel naked without it. You will very rarely see me with out all my jewels on. This runs in my family. I don’t know if they have a help line for this or not.

6- I am a planner. I like to plan. I like to know what is going on and how it is going to affect me. This is really annoying to some people. This is not to say that I can’t be spontaneous, but I would rather have a plan than be sitting twiddling my thumbs wondering what the hell we are going to do. Now do plans change..Heck yea…but I can roll with it.

I tag anyone who feels compelled to share this info with the rest of us.





2 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

It is so weird I went to look at your pumkinland and it cannot be found. I wanted to see your pictures.:(

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

I can't let my feet hang over the bed at night. I swear there is a monster under there...