Monday, October 13, 2008

Spookables all around


On Friday Grandma Teri let Riley bring home some Pumpkins that she grew in her garden.

Riley and I headed off to the store to find some pumpkin decorating items.


We found these really cool plastic faces that I thought would work way better than giving my 2 year old a knife. We also got some markers to color the little pumpkins







The 3 of us had fun putting the faces on the two bigger pumpkins. Riley was so proud to put them outside for everyone to see. Its funny to listen to him tell them to stay on the porch every time we leave in the car. We also had fun coloring the little ones. As you can tell we may be a little lacking in the artistic department, but we had a great time, and Riley colored a pumpkin for Grandma Teri all by his self. He can't wait to give it to her.

7 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

I love the faces were did you get them? I hate carving pumkins and your faces are way cute.

Amy said...

I got the faces at Allen's in Springville (they were like $4.50) but Mat say's he has seen them at Wal-Mart as well.

TJ and Whitnee said...

Those little faces are darling! I think they're cuter than carved pumpkins!

l.g. mcfifi said...

I will be bringing Cass over to see this

Whittergirl said...

Fun! I miss being a little kid and being so excited to carve pumpkins! I mean Halloween is still my favorite holliday but it is much more exciting when you are a little innocent kid! I'm jealous!

Natalie said...

Cute!

Jstar said...

So cute! I'm sure gramma (and the whole family) will love them