I have been tagged to write six "random" things about myself that you may or may not know about me so here goes.
1- I hate taking showers, I am a bath kind of girl. In fact I think the last time I took a shower was right after I had Riley and because of my C-section I couldn't bath for a couple of weeks...IT SUCKED!!!
2- As soon as I get home the work clothes come off and the Pj's come on. As we call it in my family I "Gown Up". I also rarely get out of my lounge wear on my days off unless I have somewhere to go, and the drive up at Charlies to get a Pepsi doesn't count.
3- I have Raunauds Disease, (really poor circulation) which is not so bad other than it makes my feet and hands clammy and cold sometimes. (sick I know) Nylons really aggravate the disease for me and also wearing shoes with out socks which is why you hardly ever see me in a dress or in sandals.....the sandals part really sucks.
4- I have a fear of running out of gas so I always fill my car up when I am at about 1/2 a tank. It drives my husband crazy who will drive with the gas light on for 3 days.
5- If given the opportunity I would travel all over the world just to ride Roller Coasters...the bigger and faster all the better.
6- I love Christmas. I love decorating for Christmas. I love it so much that I put my Christmas tree up the day after Halloween if time allows. I am on the countdown Ü Me and Riley can't wait...Mat on the other hand...well you know how Mat is.
I now tag, Lacy, Shannie, Mandi, Natalie, Chantelle and anyone else who wants to play
3 days ago





4 comments:
The day after Halloween??? Thats awesome! I love Christmas too. I sometimes wish we could just skip Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas! Oh and right when I get home from work, the pj's come on too. I mean we're in dressy clothes all day, why stay dressed up all night??
P.S I'll bring season 2 when I get back from lunch today!
You're so funny, you crack me up! I also take all my clothes off when I get home for pj's. I figure there is no reason to put jeans on if I'm not going anywhere so I might as well be comfortable! But with the gas thing, I'm like your husband, mostly because I think it's a pain to go to the gas station so I go as long as possible before I have to get gas.
The pajama thing is definately inherited through Grandma Allan. I am the same way, probably worse because I stay at home more.
Please don't include me in the people excited for xmas- I am with Mat all the way
Post a Comment