Saturday, October 4, 2008

Where did I get this gem????

Yes I am a Obama fan and now I can add a Michelle Obama pin to my Barack Obama T-shirt collection. I must thank my friend Jessica for bringing me back this beauty all the way from a Voodoo Shop in Hyde Park Chicago. How cool is that....and yes I will be wearing it all election week. Lacy also got a sweet pin as well that is equally as awesome as this one. Perhaps we can have our picture taken together.

Thanks again Jess!!! I love it!!!

6 comments:

Kalene said...

That is a lovley botton there Ames...and actually something about Obama and voodoo really does kinda ring true after all! I think your onto something!

l.g. mcfifi said...

Can't wait to pose with you and wear them around together- I am thinking VOODOO and Mavericks go together- just kidding.....

St. Provo Girl said...

She was so excited to give them to you guys.... She called me from the voodoo shop. I am glad they were a hit :)

Amy said...

I will wear it with one of my snazzy Obama shirts. We had Zubs on saturday and the girl that delivered our food had remembered that I had an Obama Shirt, and she said your the lady that likes Obama Huh? And I said yes and she proceeded to tell me how much she loves Barack and that she is doing some big report on him in school. So I was telling her all about my sweet new button. She was totally Jealous. I will wear it with pride.

Jess Hammond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess Hammond said...

Tee Hee, It was my pleasure. In fact, it was the most exciting thing I did all week. Now I will have to look for a new Chicago adventure.