I got laid off from my job at the bank today. I am so sad and mad and hurt and angry. My eyes feel like they are going to pop out of my head from crying so damn much. I so wanted to come home and write all about my fun trip to Vegas but I just don't feel like it. Mostly I just feel like laying in bed in hopes I will wake up from a bad nightmare.
To any of my fellow co-workers who may be reading this, thank you for being such awesome people. For almost 7 years I got to come to a job everyday that I loved, and that is because all of you made it so much fun. I have made some wonderful friends that I will treasure always. I hope to be able to come back to the bank and work with you all again really soon.
To my family and friends, thank you for your support and words of encouragement. I know Mat and I may have some rough months ahead, but it makes it a little easier knowing I have all of you.
Lastly if anyone hears of any great part time jobs and wouldn't mind passing the word along to me that would be great, whether it's babysitting or at another bank, or just odd jobs. And I do give a great massage if any one is in need. Ü For now I will just enjoy some time with Riley.
Thanks again for everything.
Love you all
Ames
3 days ago





13 comments:
So sorry Ames, check your email. Love ya.
Amy! I am so sorry! I knew about Whitnee yesterday, and I just read your comment on their blog. That sucks! Sorry!
Oh that is so awful! I didn't know anyone else from our branch was getting laid off. It is so sucky, and I totally know how you feel with all kinds of emotions going on! But I am definitely going to still check you blog everyday!
Amy I will miss you tons! Thanks for always bein there for me! We'll totally all still be blog buddies and hopefully you can come back soon! And don't worry, I wouldn't deprive you of finishing out One Tree Hill so just let me know when you need the 3rd season and you'll get it it!
I'm so sorry. Come over with Riley when you want company.
Amy,
I am so sorry...I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy this time with Riley. Everything will work out. Love you lots!!!
Amy!!! I was SO SAD when I heard yesterday. I'm annoyed at the bank right now... I hope you can come back to work soon! I just love you and I'll miss you!!!
Amy, I am so, so sorry. Every single day that I come into work I feel sick to my stomach and terrified. They are letting people go left and right and I know that my turn is coming up. It truly is so scary right now. Everyone says to just wait it out until times get better. Hopefully that will happen soon. I am so, so sorry! You are such a fun, happy, funny person and you made my training over in Orem so much better. I hope you will still be updating your blog.
just so you know cassidy listened to your music this morning for over an hour- it made her feel better(Halloween town)- Love you-miss you
That is terrible. Doesn't the economy suck! I fear for so many people right now. I really hope you get a new job. That is terrible. But it will get better I promise.
That's awful news. I'm so sorry :(
AMY!! I am picking my jaw up off the floor and bawling at the same time! I am so sorry! I don't know what to say, and I can't see what I am typing! I'm thinking about you!!!
Love you!
Kodi
Amy,
So sorry to hear the bad news. I hope that things work out well for you and maybe you will get something better. I know it is a hard place to leave. R/Mike O.
Post a Comment